Engagement with children and youth in program interventions is a key strategy to organization. The organization has strong believe in Children and Young people’s meaningful participation in whole program cycle to bring positive and lasting changes in the lives of marginalized segments of society.
Search For Justice is engaging Children and Young people to build their capacities on different issues including Child Rights, Child Protection, Violence Against Children, Online Safety, Laws, policies and commitments made by Government of Pakistan, with a view to develop a better sense of citizenship.
Search For Justice is also regularly organizing awareness raising activities in different educational institutions.
Find below a list of activities Search For Justice conducted by engaging Children, Adolescents and Young people;
- Seminar on Impacts of Child Marriages on Girl’s Life
- Seminar on Online Harassment
- Session with Children on Children related laws in Pakistan
- Session with Children on Impacts of budgetary allocation on Children
- Child Led Walks for Implementation on Children related laws, increase in allocation of budget for children
- Celebration of International Day of the Girl Child
- Celebration of Universal Children’s Day
- Sessions of Child Protection for Children, Adolescent and Young People