Search For Justice is a registered Non-Government Organization committed to work for uplifting of marginalized segments of society especially Children, Women and Youth through adoption of multidimensional interventions including Awareness Raising, capacity building, Psycho-Social & legal support and Advocacy for Legislative and Policy reforms.
Seven value statements guide our work and relationships:
- We are ethical, honest, transparent, and place a high value on integrity.
- We respect child rights and human rights and we believe in everyone’s innate and inalienable dignity as human beings regardless of age, gender, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, class, nationality, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
- We will always act in the best interest of the target groups.
- We create the conditions in our work, in our activities and in our organization for personal empowerment, especially of children and the most marginalized.
- We acknowledge that we cannot solve societal Issues alone but only through teamwork and mutual partnerships
- We are accountable to all of our stakeholders in our communication, finances, performance measures, and results and strive for effectiveness, sustainability, and efficiency in everything we
- We strive for continuous learning, sharing and improvement. We listen to new ideas and encourage entrepreneurial activities, innovation, creativity, and change.